Agility Classes are structured to give handlers both a sound basis in agility enabling them to progress in the sport, and an understanding of the stresses that agility can inflict on their dogs.
All training is based on learning theory and positive reinforcement.
1-2-1 sessions available
- Appropriate manual manipulation and dynamic warm up and warm downs
- Exercises to promote balance, coordination and spatial awareness
- Ground work: an essential element of agility, as dogs spend more time between rather than on obstacles when negotiating a course!
- Fun exercises to improve focus and body awareness, increasing the bond between handler and dog.
- Independent use of all contact equipment and weaves